Honored Contributor

Can somebody find out if A3122 will be offered again in all colors.

What is left is about sold out. 

Thanky !

@Beth-QVC

@Barbara-QVC

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  This coat Ms Sharke is a great one.  Do you have it in any color right now and you're wanting to buy more?  I'll never forget when they came out with this one.  If you don't have already, I believe this may have been a tsv many years ago. 

I bought this one first in the denim blue.  Loved it so much I then ordered the choc brown.  A year later, the next season I bought the red & black.  Love a red coat, and the black can be a nice 'dressy' coat.  Then next season they came out with a charcoal grey, well had to have it too.  Yes I own 5 of this coat it's THAT good!  Size small all around, fits great, offers everything I love in a coat - the length is perfect (I'm 5'4"), love that it's lined, deep big pockets, removeable hood.  I'd have to say the only thing I don't like is the lining type fabric in the hood because it doesn't really stay on your head, slides off.  And the best thing, I just throw it in the washer, hang to dry. 

I hope you can get this one in  your size at some point and if you do already have it, I can tell you enjoy it too since you're checking on your size.  There are still other colors I'd like to have but I think 5 of this coat in my closet is enough!!!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I got the black, wanted the red, just gonna have to hit the stores I guess. Yeah, I think you took the lions share. LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   I understand them changing colors, adding new ones but it's too bad they don't, can't or won't bring back big sellers like the red one, cholcolate too.  They have too many shades of blues I think - except for the navy one.  I'd love to have navy.

I once years ago bought the camel but returned it because it was an odd color of camel.  The dark green is a good one too.  I also really like the raspberry but it too keeps selling out.

I've had the red and black for a few years now so it's been a good while since they even had red.  I don't like the sage green, winter white is okay but I wouldn't buy that one.  They should get rid of the ones that don't sell and bring back the good ones that sell out all the time.