Message to Isaac M. and Susan Graver

Hello Susan and Isaac,

Susan:   I buy tons of your clothes and have a couple of suggestions.

Susan, I love your liquid knit, but you have now started to make everything LONG to hide the rear end.  I am tall, have long legs and a shorter body and don't need to hide my rear.  Please bring back more items that are of normal length in your tops!!!!  In addition, I love the military look that you sometimes employ in your designs, bring more tailored fashions in your sweaters (like the one that I purchased in EVERY color with the brass buttons across the shoulders and mirrored along the wrists).

Susan, Your pants with a 30 inch inseam are way too short fo the majority of us - try 33 in length as well or offer them in longer length please.  I must have 75 of your tops but almost no pants.

One last suggestion, although it goes to your enthusiasm - you seem to talk over the host(s) constantly and I find it annoying.  I'm sure it is just your enthusiasm for your product line, but it is a little rude to the hostess or host...just a suggestion, love your clothes.

ISAAC:  I also LOVE your clothes!!!!  I love your pants in the ponte knit, but the color seems to fade and they are always sold out on QVC!!!!  What the heck - I must have 12 pairs of your ICON Grace straight leg pants.  Can you make your standard length 33 in inseam, or provide a hem that is long enough to let down?  35 inches it just a bit long (guess i could hem it ) - I realize that you cannot help everyone in the length but we need more I product!. I order nearly every week from QVC and am an avid follower of yours and of Susan. 

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Message to Isaac M. and Susan Graver

@shellelybee  SG always talks about reading all of her posts on her FB account.  If you get on facebook, you'd do better if you posted your great suggestions to her there. 

Not sure about IM though.  I'll assume he also has an FB page.  I'm betting his sidekick Jackie reads his FB page.  You should give him a shoutout there too.

Not at all sure either reads these posts.  Your suggestions are great for each of them.

Respected Contributor

I second the suggestion of shorter tops, I am short waisted and don't need to hide rear. Love the stomach hiding designs, the blousons, the cross over etc.

Respected Contributor

As a 5' 0" petite, I don't need long tops.  Makes me look frumpy regardless of how cute the top is.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

@shellelybee wrote:

Hello Susan and Isaac,

Susan:   I buy tons of your clothes and have a couple of suggestions.

Susan, I love your liquid knit, but you have now started to make everything LONG to hide the rear end.  I am tall, have long legs and a shorter body and don't need to hide my rear.  Please bring back more items that are of normal length in your tops!!!!  In addition, I love the military look that you sometimes employ in your designs, bring more tailored fashions in your sweaters (like the one that I purchased in EVERY color with the brass buttons across the shoulders and mirrored along the wrists).

Susan, Your pants with a 30 inch inseam are way too short fo the majority of us - try 33 in length as well or offer them in longer length please.  I must have 75 of your tops but almost no pants.

One last suggestion, although it goes to your enthusiasm - you seem to talk over the host(s) constantly and I find it annoying.  I'm sure it is just your enthusiasm for your product line, but it is a little rude to the hostess or host...just a suggestion, love your clothes.

ISAAC:  I also LOVE your clothes!!!!  I love your pants in the ponte knit, but the color seems to fade and they are always sold out on QVC!!!!  What the heck - I must have 12 pairs of your ICON Grace straight leg pants.  Can you make your standard length 33 in inseam, or provide a hem that is long enough to let down?  35 inches it just a bit long (guess i could hem it ) - I realize that you cannot help everyone in the length but we need more I product!. I order nearly every week from QVC and am an avid follower of yours and of Susan. 

Thank you.

@shellelybee  You have no basis for saying this statement that includes "a majority."   Please speak only for yourself without generalizations for which you have no proof (and I'd beg to differ or Susan would have made longer pants long ago). 

Occasional Contributor

Well, I for one agree with Shellybee.  I have only SG tops in my wardrobe because none of her pants fit me.  Thank goodness for Women in Control, who seems to be the only line at QVC that makes a consistent effort to dress those of us who are taller than 5'-5".