Respected Contributor

I have to give a shout out to anyone thinking of purchasing Martha Stewart's Fashion line.  I have purchased several things and I consider the workmanship to be very good, and her prices are not over the top.  I bought the pull on denim jeans in petite, perfect; the embroidered denim jacket which is right on trend and at a great price for the quality, and ordered t-shirts and a sweater which were great quality but I had to return because of the length.  I am short (5'1") and they were just too long!  Hoping one day she may offer tops in petite.  Nice quality for a fair price!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart Fashions

[ Edited ]

I just received Martha's chambray shirt and am very impressed with the quality.  It's a soft, silky, lightweight cotton blend, perfect for layering.  I initially got the lighter color and just ordered the indigo.  It's very oversized.  A303221.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I bought two tunic/poncho sweaters and two ruanas and they are VERY nice.  I will order from her line again.

Respected Contributor

I fell for the poncho and ruana too (pink and blue) and they are lovely! Merry Christmas to me! Martha always does put quality in products with her name on them. I have some pretty vintage look kitchen towels that I have had at least 10 years and after all the cleanups and washings they are still pretty! Looking forward to more Martha fashions.

Respected Contributor

I purchased MS sheets at Macy's years ago and although they were not a large thread count, those sheets have held up beautifully after many years of washing!  I believe Macy's still sells her sheets and towels.  Good Quality always.

Respected Contributor

I have not ordered anything MS from QVC, but I have from Macy’s. They are all good quality. Thanks for the reviews on the clothes.