Esteemed Contributor

MODS: Proactive tech support for Silver Day items recently on air?

[ Edited ]

Hello, lovely moderators! In advance of tomorrow's Big Bonanza Silver Day, I have a request: Is there any way you could alert the technical support team to watch for glitches and errors in the "Items Recently on Air" listings to keep things current?

Every time there has been an all-day jewelry event for the past couple of years, most (and sometimes all) of the programs use the same title throughout the day, and I think this is part of the reason why there are issues in displaying recently aired items. The online system seems to get "stuck" and simply displays one item for the current program, and/or it won't show any items from previously aired programs.

It would be nice to just be able to watch all day long, but many of us don't have that luxury and appreciate the option of reviewing the days' highlights when we get a chance.

Thanks for reading and for potentially lending a hand. We appreciate all you do!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

MODS: Proactive tech support for Silver Day items recently on air?

[ Edited ]

So . . . the proactive part of this request certainly didn't happen . . . sigh. Could you please have someone load all of the items that have been aired today? The first eight-hour block of recently aired items includes just nine items, which is obviously incorrect; the block that began at 10 ET shows 14 items, which may be correct.

Honored Contributor

Re: MODS: Proactive tech support for Silver Day items recently on air?

When I checked in it said Sorry we are unable to load items for this show, check back later.  I know traffic is heavy, but they lost one sale from me and probably a lot more.  I did buy a Jai basic box bracelet just from seeing it on air.