Trusted Contributor

Lunchtime specials --same old. same old

Most retail places mark something down and if it doesn;t sell, they mark it down further. QVC, maybe you should do that instead of listing the same items every day. If no one buys them, mark them lower to get rid of them. It is disappointing to look for a bargain to see the same old items over and over.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime specials --same old. same old

@geegerbee wrote:

Most retail places mark something down and if it doesn;t sell, they mark it down further. QVC, maybe you should do that instead of listing the same items every day. If no one buys them, mark them lower to get rid of them. It is disappointing to look for a bargain to see the same old items over and over.

& free shipping

Honored Contributor

I used to look forward to LTS every day.  But since the items went from 30/40 to over 100, I've lost interest and it is the SOSO!  I guess their pricing system works for them although it seems stupid to me!

Honored Contributor

If people want fresh, new, first-run merchandise they won't find it in Lunchtime Specials.  They're looking in the wrong place. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i remember several years back when i was still working, i would always check the LTS when i was on my lunch break.  it was FUN because they offered real deals on nice merchandise.  i purchased many an item on LTS back then.  those were the days.  

Super Contributor

I type in last clicks in the search bar after looking at lunchtime specials.  Sometimes there are things there.

Super Contributor

I still find an LTS or two every now and then.  I'm a cooking gadget junkie and there have been quite a few good deals on gadgets and other kitchen items to keep me interested.  You're right, though, they tend to show lots of repeats that you have to scroll through every day which is kind of a pain.  I also wish they would mark them down further rather than showing them repeatedly.  I haven't checked Last Clicks in quite awhile.  I actually forgot about them.  I'll have to check them out soon.

Frequent Contributor

@kaydee50 I agree. I can't stand how there isn't a "new batch" each day. I don't want to look through the same stuff daily. Plus, I think the past several months it's mostly junky stuff.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Not only are the lunchtime special the same,each hour during the day are the same thing.that didn't sell.Same vendors,same items nothing new!