Super Contributor

Boy they went quick!  Went to order right after presentation and they were sold out

Hope they bring them back real soon! 

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl Lug’s website has a couple colors left but no prints. They went fast in their website too (Luglife.com). 

Honored Contributor

I think more people would wear a face mask but they don't have one and don't know where to get one.

My friend makes them.  I paid her and gave them out to friends and family.

Then when I saw QVC was selling them, I bought the package of 50.  I've been giving those out too.

I can breathe easier in the QVC ones than the home made ones (it's just the material).

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to order the Lug ones too, but they ran out quickly!!

I've had an order with Amazon for a box of masks - disposable - since April.  They are suppose to be delivered first week of June!!  I do have a heavy fabric one, but I find it too difficult to breath!!

Esteemed Contributor

This week Target was selling disposable masks, made out of fabric, 10 for $15.  Then also at a local grocery chain, they were selling the type that QVC sold, 10 for $10.  It seems like they are slowly making their way onto shelves. 

Respected Contributor

I happened to be watching when they were presented.  Yes, they went in a flash.

I ordered fast because I wanted a fabric mask and trust Lug will make a good one and it has a soft inner lining over the mouth and nose area.  Only wish they were not three

all the same pattern.  

Honored Contributor

How can one be effective without that wire to fit around your nose? 

Contributor

Unless a mask fits snugly around the face and nose, it is not as affective.  Even the ones they passed out when I was going in to work  ( Health Care Facility), they stil had a gap on the sides, even though there was a wire we could pinch to fit it around our noses.

Respected Contributor

We have two scientists in our family.  They both believe the non-medical grade masks are pretty useless.  They are good for reminding you not to touch your face, but that is about all the good it does.  They say it gives false sense of safety.  Just their opinion of course!

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

We have two scientists in our family.  They both believe the non-medical grade masks are pretty useless.  They are good for reminding you not to touch your face, but that is about all the good it does.  They say it gives false sense of safety.  Just their opinion of course!

Yep!  I'm believing that more and more.  Some of this is just common sense, which seems to be lacking these days.  Just give me the facts and I'll figure out how to protect myself.