Lori Greiner's Weekender!!!!!

Love, love love it Lori, I wish you would offer a larger one for regular travel!!!!  It is perfect for someone who loves to take the kitchen sink!! haha  Please see what you can do, I will purchase it right away!!!!! Thanks   Joanne♥

Regular Contributor

Re: Lori Greiner's Weekender!!!!!

My daughter has the bag also and loves it. You are asking for a favor and I wish she would bring back a jewler y box that was the best. The right size to fit in a drawer and lots lots of storage space.

Contributor

Please let her go and be a permanent shark. She doesn’t offer anything special. 

Love this weekender.  Perfect for a trip.   Keep it ready on a minutes notice.  Always worry I am going to forget something and this solves i all.  Wish this was still available.   Only problem is that the snaps on the cosmetic bag does not hold real well, but it still is great.  it also needs better wheels that turn 360 degrees.

Love this weekender!

Honored Contributor

@Gingrt wrote:

Love this weekender.  Perfect for a trip.   Keep it ready on a minutes notice.  Always worry I am going to forget something and this solves i all.  Wish this was still available.   Only problem is that the snaps on the cosmetic bag does not hold real well, but it still is great.  it also needs better wheels that turn 360 degrees.

Love this weekender!

@Gingrt  Saying a weekender needs better wheels is a big red flag for me.  I would never buy this after reading your rave review.  (I wasn't going to buy it anyway, but this sounds like a big flaw.)

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

Regarding the jewler y box.When opened it spread like an accordion. The best . It also had a drawer on bottom that was divided into sections. The best best plenty of storage . However, doubt she will ever make again.