Respected Contributor

Whats with 2 pages of Logo on lunchtime speccials? Some of us hate this overpriced line & it is clear it is not selling or you would not have so much of it left to get rid of. Give us something new or your customers will be gone.

Honored Contributor

Gee ... I'm happy to see all the LOGO LTS pieces.  Just bought a couple of them!

Honored Contributor

When a clothing brand is the TSV, the LTS are always filled only with that brand.  (At least that's been my observation.)

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was great! I bought some logo pedal pushers at a steal! They’re great for exercise at the Y.

Respected Contributor

It is funny how some people think the world revolves around them.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

When a clothing brand is the TSV, the LTS are always filled only with that brand.  (At least that's been my observation.)

@Krimpette

I’ve noticed that too lately. They had all Isaac LS when he had a TSV recently. Hopefully, this helps the Q clear the warehouse of old merchandise to make room for new, and people get some good deals too! 

Respected Contributor

This is the only way I would buy LOGO.  I too think it is way, WAY overpriced and a lot of it is just - weird.  But, I have purchased a couple of nice pieces on clearance.  Bring on the markdowns!Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

It is funny how some people think the world revolves around them.

@Peaches McPhee  More like tragic than funny.

Trusted Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Whats with 2 pages of Logo on lunchtime speccials? Some of us hate this overpriced line & it is clear it is not selling or you would not have so much of it left to get rid of. Give us something new or your customers will be gone.

There is a lot of LOGO today because it is the Today's Special and if you actually watched any of the shows you would see that there is lots of new and many offerings are selling out so some of us must like it. If you hate LOGO that much, just ignore it and watch something else.Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative