Frequent Contributor

Lock and Lock lady, in the first three minutes of the glass presentation....Said "David" eleven times.  "And you know what", seven times...Sorry, but it gets annoying. Oops, three more Davids.  I'm changing the channel.

Respected Contributor

You counted. But did you pay attention to the info? 

The rep does not annoy me. These kinds of things do not annoy me. I guess Im fortunate and my mind is built different than yours

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

I was paying attention.  Glass containers, embossed flower imprint on the lids and a good family friend wanted them with yellow lids.  They showed a loaf of bread in one of them.

Respected Contributor

@Priss wrote:

Lock and Lock lady, in the first three minutes of the glass presentation....Said "David" eleven times.  "And you know what", seven times...Sorry, but it gets annoying. Oops, three more Davids.  I'm changing the channel.

Wow, seriously?  You counted?  smh

Esteemed Contributor

@Priss  It does bother me a bit, but I really like LocknLock - especially when it's free shipping! I've been slowly changing over to glass, but there are still some uses for the plastic, so I'm passing on the glass option offered today. I'll put it into my Wish List in case I change my mind when we get the next free ship.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock

[ Edited ]

I know what it feels like to be annoyed, especially when those things are beyond my control.😁 Thankfully, you are taking control by changing the channel.👍There are MANY other viewers who share your sentiment, but it is a nonissue for me. I can however, understand how repetitive speech is off-putting for some.😊

I really think she tries hard to do the best that job she can, and read on the forums that a replacement is coming soon, so  hang in there!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@Priss Okay, I have to say I have seen several posts regarding the LocknLock lady. I don't let things like this annoy me, most things don't because I won't let it or I turn to something else to watch or do to avoid aggravation.. 

However, and a huge however, I decided to watch this lady do her presentation due to the complaints. Oh my goodness gracious, YES, she says "you know what" so many times I can definitely see why so many complain. I forced myself to watch an entire presentation with David today and I would definitely change the channel in the future. 

Respected Contributor

I always click the remote with this lady come on. I am convinced she doesn't even know she's doing this. I think these folks should be required to watch their shows back to learn what they need to improve on.

Honored Contributor

Mentionig your host, guest, or customer's name is a "sales tactic"...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor
@cjm61 Now you won't be able to NOT hear it! I hadnt noticed until someone posted about it. Everyone has their own cadence, their own filler words, etc. Patti's are so excessive that I wonder if this is about nerves. I'd probably have my own quirks if I was in front of the camera.