Contributor

QVC, I love Lock and Lock.  However, for those of us that have many pieces from different sets, its hard to keep up with what lid fits what.  I do have the sets that one lid fits all pieces and that's nice.  However, I would like to request that you please request to Lock and Lock to make more sets that offer color bowls to match the colored lids.  Im not interested in seeing whats inside the bowl from the outside, I can open the lid for that.  Also make more bowls of all sizes with the handles on the lids (again with match lids and bowl colors please).  Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock suggestion

I am the exact opposite. I want to see what is in the inside without opening the lid.

Honored Contributor

I really like the colored vessels.  I once got a set that had red vessels and clear seals.  I didn't really like the way that looked so, fortunately, I had some of the same sizes with clear vessels and red seals, so I switched them.  I think I prefer the red/red better than the clear/clear.   They are pretty! Smiley Happy

You can still see what's in there, for the most part.

Respected Contributor

I would love to see same sized colored bowls with matching colored lids.  Although I really do like the nestables for making it easy to store, but colords lids on the colored bowls would be great.  Just keep the pink/rose color coming.  It's frustrating to find a color you really like andthen it's hardly ever available (yes, I just ordered the TSV in the pink color).

Honored Contributor

I would like more glass bowls and would love a two cup square set.I make soup and freeze for lunches.

Trusted Contributor

I wished they made containers large enough to hold half-gallon ice cream cartons, both the round and the rectangle shapes.