Highlighted

Dear Lock and Lock,

Could you please find a way to come up with multiple tiers (2) for deviled eggs to be used in your pie carrier?  This way the pie carrier could be used for dual prepossesses.  You have probably thought of this already so.....just wondering.  I don't have a lot of kitchen space.  

I love your products, especially the nestables.

Thank you. 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Cat Very Happy
Respected Contributor

Re: Lock and Lock Suggestion

i myself would love to have a double tiered egg tray.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the boards!Smiley Very Happy   I'm not sure the Lock & Lock vendor reads these posts. You should probably post your suggestion to the vendor's facebook page. I like your idea!

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Welcome to the boards!Smiley Very Happy   I'm not sure the Lock & Lock vendor reads these posts. You should probably post your suggestion to the vendor's facebook page. I like your idea!

To the best of my knowledge this particular vendor doesn't have a FB page connected to the Q or the product.

QVC monitors this forum and will pass the information along to either Chris or the buying team for those products. 

I agree, putting this on a FB page like many vendors have connected to QVC would be great, but I don't think there is one.

New Contributor

I recently ordered KK48700 set of 4 Divider Plates with lids. They were too small for my needs. I would like to suggest that Lock & Lock make a larger set of 2 in the size of 10 inch x 10 inch. I did find 1 plate  on Amazon in a size of 9 inch x 9 inch that was made years ago. I think a 10 inch size would work very well for dinner left overs. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iris Lover and @ready1 - I'm sure the moderators will pass along your suggestions, but if you want to reach out directly to Lock & Lock representative Chris Pryme, she recently started an Instagram account: chrisprymeqvc (she doesn't use Facebook).

Welcome to the forums!  Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

I watched ITKWD today & they said the bowl designs would be changed everytime they sell out. I would love to see some lock & lock with an apple motif!

Honored Contributor

I use the big square container with the removable appetizer tray for deviled eggs. I just remove the tray and use my own glass deviled egg plate inside the square container. Since the lid has a handle, it makes it much easier to transport than trying to cover with plastic wrap, etc.