What are the chances of Lock and Lock having leftover pizza keepers?  

Thanks 

theresa

Valued Contributor

How would they know how big to make it? 

Esteemed Contributor

@D Kay My thought exactly.........or how small?

Use a plate

Respected Contributor

I used to have a pizza slice keeper years ago.  It was Tupperware.  I also had a Tupperware piece of pie keeper.  The pizza keeper was just a regular size.  I think those would be a good idea.  But they probably wouldn't sell just one at a time.

Frequent Contributor

I agree 100%!  Was just thinking of this the other day as I wrapped some pizza for the freezer ! Hope they make this type of product !

Trusted Contributor

I've wondered this for a long time...a pizza keeper would be awesome. 

Respected Contributor

@thirdcookie   Welcome to the boards.  Not a bad idea, except as some else mentioned before--a slice, or a whole pie--what size?  But I bet there are potential customers for it.  An existing LocknLock round pie holder might work, too, although it is deeper than needed for pizza storage.  

If I want save a large portion of pizza, a rare occasion in this two person pizza lovers household, I use my Food Saver for a frost proof sealed pacage for refreezing.  It is one of my favorite items purchased from QVC.  I didn't even know such an item existed until I saw it on In the Kitchen with David years ago.  Has saved me from wasting lots of foods or purchasing meat at a great sale price and freezing for use later when no deals on meat, especially, are to be found.

Again, welcome!

aroc3435

Trusted Contributor

@thirdcookie  ...... Amazon & Bed, Bath, & Beyond have different types of "keepers" for pizza. It is a good suggestion of a product Lock and Lock should consider but if you want/need it now you might want to shop around at some other retailers.

Valued Contributor

The lock & lock tsv had  shipping at $5.50! No thank you!

Occasional Contributor

And, a taco, fajita, burrito nestable set! Which translates to an 8, 10, 12 inch flat bottom, 2 or 3 inch high set. The flat bottom would help store pizza slices.