New Contributor

I would buy more lock & lock if they offered the same color pics of the previous lock & lock I have purchased. It's great that they offer new colors but I wish they would offer all pieces in all the colors! I started buying lock & lock with the pearl colored lids but lately the lock & lock they have been offering have not had the pearl color. I don't want too many colors in my kitchen! Please lock & lock, offer all colors in your pieces! Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

They recently had a pearl color and it went first and fast.  I guess you should keep checking back.  The price was very good.  I think it was the TSV.  I bought a set.  I got the yellow color.  I have red.  I like to change off colors so I can tell what is inside by category.  

Honored Contributor

I agree @grandlovey!

I have probably 100 pcs of lock and lock and store many dry goods in them, in addition to using them to pack lunches every day and store cold things in the fridge and freezer.

I have many colors, but it would be nice to be able to get everything ever made in the same colors. I don't really mind the different colors, but one's kitchen/pantry/freezer/fridge would look nicer if it all matched. 

Trusted Contributor
I totally agree with you. I just stick with the boring clear to keep the color (or lack thereof) consistent. It seems like they bring out great colors that are just one and done, available in one set and then you never see that color again.
Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:
I totally agree with you. I just stick with the boring clear to keep the color (or lack thereof) consistent. It seems like they bring out great colors that are just one and done, available in one set and then you never see that color again.

Unfortunately even this doesn't work all the time. They stopped bringing things in clear for awhile, and even now, that a lot of people wanted it back, they don't always have it in every configuration. 

New Contributor

I would like to see more of the same color versus different shades of colors so that everything that I purchase is the same.  "Rose" is my color and now they are using Bubble Gum Pink which is way too bright for my taste.  Please bring back the ROSE.