Valued Contributor

I own all kinds of Lock & Lock but I have never seen a carrier/container that can be used for deviled eggs.  I would love to have this configuration.  I have purchased other brand carriers but they all seem to break after one or two uses. 

Respected Contributor

Great suggestion!

Trusted Contributor

@kitty60That would be nice to have but I'm sure it would need to be included in a set and not sold separately.  I checked the Lock&Lock web site to see if there was one offered but didn't see one. However, they are having a good sale. Some 40% off some 70% off. The 6 christmas bags with 6 bowls is 9.90.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@kitty60That would be nice to have but I'm sure it would need to be included in a set and not sold separately.  I checked the Lock&Lock web site to see if there was one offered but didn't see one. However, they are having a good sale. Some 40% off some 70% off. The 6 christmas bags with 6 bowls is 9.90.

But beware of the shipping from that site. Unless you spend like $100 the shipping is really high. When I entered for a quote, it was over $20 to ship one item.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I bought one from QVC years ago. It was a square cupcake carrier that had several trays that you could change out. One of them was for deviled eggs. I just checked QVC and Amazon quickly, but they don't have that anymore.

Respected Contributor

I bought 1 somewhere, a couple of years ago, with the same concept as L&L. It has the tabs & 2 containers that snap together. It is cheap plastic, but serves the purpose. It is from "Snapware". I have some craft carriers from them that are very sturdy, but the egg carrier seems a little cheaper in quality. 

Valued Contributor

I did purchase a couple of those inexpensive sets and one broke the first time I used it.  No where near the quality of L&L.  I would happily pay more for a better qaulity.

Respected Contributor

There's been 2. A square one and a rectangle one. The inserts were for deviled eggs or cupcakes. 

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*