Valued Contributor

I was looking at L&L Item K51065.  It's very close to what I'd like to see in the L&L line BUT I don't care for tritan or glass.  That's my personal preference. 

I'd like to see this set in the plastic L&L material in sizes 8", 10" and 12" as those would be perfect sizes for storing flat tortilla wraps. Right now I'm using a pie carrier which is too big but serves the purpose.  Would love to see a set like I described so I could store and stack the different sizes of wraps.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I use item number K48806 for tortilla storage. Works great.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lock N Lock Suggestion

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr wrote:

I'm not crazy about the butterflies but the set might work for me.  The description is in cups.  Do you know the diameter of the different sizes? Someone said approx. 5", 8", 12" in the Q&A section.  Does that sound about right? Thanks for the heads up.   :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

This was on sale this morning for $19.98 (every penney helps) and I bought it.  I'm still not crazy about the butterflies but got it anyway because I think it will work.  Thanks again for the suggestion from the other day! :heart:

New Contributor

The 2 lock n lock containers for bacon that are in sets only work for the thick sliced bacon. A flat package of bacon which is wider will not fit in these containers. I would like to submit a suggestion for one to be made that is 10 1/4 in lenght x 6  1/4in wide x 3 inches in height. 

Valued Contributor

I hope any new items will have lids that are easier to close and lock.  I have been having so much trouble with many of the new pieces I ordered getting the lids lined up so I can lock and lock.  It now takes both hands.