Contributor

It's happening more and more. During a show (could be anything, clothes, jewelry, shoes) The host has only one sample on set with her. And then you get a screen shot of the item on-line in the various colors.

Everyone knows the on-line photo is always different from when you see it live on the TV  screen, in the studio.

Why on earth can't QVC have all color samples on set with them during a live show?

It's getting quite annoying. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Live Programming -- on set

I don't think anyone will disagree with you. I do understand on clearance shows , but they are trying to cut corners and it  can't help sales.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have noticed the same thing, even though I am watching less and less of QVC. Even when all the item's colors are on the set, several of the QVC hosts are leaving the garments on the rack and only showing a few inches of each item. You have to be fast, or you will miss seeing your color (or what you can see of it!) How hard is it to remove each item, individually, to display the color/colors? Who ever thought leaving them on the rack was a good idea? Who ever thought not having the colors on the QVC set at all was a good idea? 🤔 

Honored Contributor

Maybe they only have one sample because of the supply chain problems.

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife Recently, I have noticed that in many instances, the Vendor has all the colors, yet the host does not have but one color. The one color they do both have even seems different. QVC's bright studio lights seem to make the colors more vibrant than they really are. The Vendor's item in the same color seems to be more subdued. I am not sure if there is a solution to the difference in the color's appearance. I wonder why the Vendor has all the color samples, yet the host sometimes does not?

Respected Contributor

I think the problem with what the Q is showing has a lot to do with hundreds of container ships backed up in harbors and no place and/or no one to unload their cargo,

Respected Contributor

@Diamond Gal Why don't you send your suggestions to QVC Programming Director tammykriebel@qvc.com?

We are just posters on this forum; we can't do anything about your concerns.