New Contributor

Why is it that QVC does not offer duvet/comforter covers along with sheets? I'm sure many members, me included, would like to coordinate our new sheets with a matching comforter cover, but QVC never offers them. Seems so strange.

Respected Contributor

Re: Linens QVC chooses to offer

I've never looked for duvet/comforter covers here, as I don't like them. But I'm guessing if the Q thought there was a demand for them, they'd offer them for sale. Apparently, not enough people have asked for them!

Super Contributor

I HAVE DUET COVERS FROM YEARS AGO THAT I BOUGHT.STILL LOOK BRAND NEW LOVE THEM GREAT QUALITY!

Esteemed Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/catalog/search.html?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=duvet+covers

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Ebay has thousands of choices.

Trusted Contributor

I can't shop for sheets from QVC, the pockets are not true deep pockets.  Have you tried Bed Bath & Beyond?

Honored Contributor

@vermintI'm on that list of shoppers who would ignore any offers of covers for my comforters.  They are already heavier than I like to deal with as is.

I'm sure there are times a cover might make changing the bedroom decor easy, but so many of the pretty covers I've seen are nearly as expensive as buying a new comforter.