Valued Contributor

LUNCHTIME SPECIAL voiceovers

I love to check the Lunchtime Specials first thing every morning. Lately, rather than seeing the product when you click on it, the video presentation starts with all of the talking. This is such a turn-off for me! I want to quietly shop and feel like I need to click on the video to turn off the sound. Why did this change occur?

Respected Contributor

Re: LUNCHTIME SPECIAL voiceovers

[ Edited ]

I totally agree about the automatic video. This has been complained about on these boards more than a few times, but it seems QVC, so far, has either, intentionally, decided to keep it, or just ignored any thoughts on it, unfortunately. I find this feature useless and annoying. Anyone who wants to see the video will click on it, anyone who doesn't, and just wishes to shop online looking at the product info, won't be automatically sucked into the video, because likely, like you and myself, we can't click it off fast enough. Just annoying is all. Maybe one day they'll change it back.

Ps and btw...I didn't realize QVC still showed Lunchtime specials, that's how up on QVC I guess I am lately! I used to check those years ago, but hadn't in years, and didn't realize they still had them. Most of the time it seemed like "dud" products that hadn't sold well they were trying to unload, but occasionally there would be something worth getting, perhaps just low inventory but still a decent product for a good deal.

Honored Contributor

It has NEVER changed for me.

I have a box I can click if I want the video's to play automatically.

I don't...it remains unchecked....the video's don't play.

Honored Contributor

@amyb 

Every morning I check:

Lunchtime Special Pricing

You don't have to wait for 11 AM like in the old days.  The same items stay most of the week (unless sold out) with new ones added every day.

I have gotten some GREAT buys on LTS!