Way too much LOGO!!! Same cut on all her tops, just different colors, add some lace, etc. It's ALL THE SAME! You give her way too much air time. 

Honored Contributor

@ARNP How interesting that this is your first post.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree.  The styles are all the same and definitely way too long for short people.  I wore these styles 3 times when i was pregnant and have no desire to wear them again.

Valued Contributor

I agree. She needs to come up with some new design concepts. Ruffles, godets,swing style- ok I had my fill. I like some pieces but am ready for something different. Lori should refresh her design team.

Honored Contributor

@luvnlife wrote:

I agree. She needs to come up with some new design concepts. Ruffles, godets,swing style- ok I had my fill. I like some pieces but am ready for something different. Lori should refresh her design team.

@LUVNLIFE Your statement makes me think you are not at all a regular viewer.  There are plenty of  new and different styles.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@luvnlife wrote:

@LUVNLIFE Your statement makes me think you are not at all a regular viewer.  There are plenty of  new and different styles.

I disagree.......her basic patterns are all the same....the additions.........lace, chiffon, pockets/no pockets, crochet,  seem to be the only new additions to the style...

Respected Contributor

I wish QVC would wise up and quit showing this line. Same old same old every day. I never see anyone wearing this stuff. The ladies in my area are smart enough to not buy this overpriced stuff. It looks awful.

Frequent Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ARNP How interesting that this is your first post.

Why is that interesting? Everyone who posts has a first post.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Contributor

There are a few of the LOGO pieces I have thought of purchasing.  Between the high prices and S/H, I just can't justify.  I find the pockets, which most have, make the garment appear sloppy when they hang down.  The layering confuses me, since it just adds bulk, which I personally don't find appealing.  One of her pieces. when adding the S/H totaled $76.00........REALLY.  On my recent shopping trip to my local Department Store I purchased many, many pieces totalling $89.95.........all name brands, good quality clothes.  The 30% store discount, plus the coupons minus the S/H ........!!