Contributor

i Love A.S. as a host, but she needs to do a little less looking at herself and trying to model and let the models do their job...it's THEIR job...just be the host please and make sure to tell the models sizes.

Honored Contributor

I agree, that's what the models are for. The two hosts on tonight are too petite IMO to wear most of the fashions and look like they are playing dress up. They are not keeping up with telling the models sizes tonight.

New Contributor

I, too, am getting frustrated with the hosts not telling the models' sizes.  I guess they don't realize that we who are the customers watching at home compare our shapes and sizes with particular models--at least I do.  

Honored Contributor

Many women are petite and need to see what the clothing looks like on a petite body.  The models are super tall.  Even the petite models are not all that petite.

it doesn't matter if a model or a host is wearing the clothing, all sizes should be represented.

Honored Contributor

Re: LET MODELS DO MODELING

[ Edited ]

I don't mind the hosts modeling, it's just one more look at the outfit.  However, I do want the hosts to remember that the primary focus should always be on the models' sizing and fit.  That's where most hosts are doing a bad job -- they rush through the models' height & sizes so they forget some models are even out there, or they don't do a thorough job. 

Last night Courtney K. was running through model sizes so quickly.  She started with herself, of course, then ran through three models' height & size.  While I waited on the 4th model, who looked closest to my size.  All she said about Bonnie (the model) was that she was 5'9".  Then ended the presentation and moved on.  It was a top.  Really?!

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

Many women are petite and need to see what the clothing looks like on a petite body.  The models are super tall.  Even the petite models are not all that petite.

it doesn't matter if a model or a host is wearing the clothing, all sizes should be represented.

Totally agree @Carmie 

I LIKE when Amy wears and models an item.  I am short like she is and her coloring is the same. 

I relate to her way more than I do Kate or Katia!!!

I also totally disagree with the comment that shorter/petite can't wear those styles.  I do NOT look like I am playing dress up at all!

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Totally agree @Carmie 

I LIKE when Amy wears and models an item.  I am short like she is and her coloring is the same. 

I relate to her way more than I do Kate or Katia!!!

I also totally disagree with the comment that shorter/petite can't wear those styles.  I do NOT look like I am playing dress up at all!

IMO there is petite and really petite and these gals are really petite and need petite sized clothes. I am 5ft3 and wear a xsm. or small and would prefer everything to be offered in petite sizing instead of making due with what is offered. Those models who are over 5ft8 are really big women when you see them in person. The clothes that they wear are not for a true petite woman.