Respected Contributor

Keep your receipt when you mail back a return !!!

[ Edited ]

I returned ''2'' Barefoot Dreams caftans at two seperate times, a few days apart.  One has been credited back to my account and the other hasn't.  There has been enough time to pass that they both should have been refunded to me by now.  I failed to keep the receipt that I was given at the post office.  NEVER AGAIN will I do that !  Keep your receipts friends.  I am so not happy about this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Keep your receipt when you mail back a return !!!

@sarahpanda  If it's been 2 weeks or more since you sent back your returns, call CS and speak with them about your dilemma. I believe they will work with you on this. I had a similar situation (I always keep my receipts to keep track) whereby it had been 2 or more weeks, hadn't heard anything and CS rep was kind enough to process my return.

Trusted Contributor

If you used the QVC return label, check your email. You should have gotten an email acknowledgement that the package was being returned.  This may be true whether you use the label or not. I always use it, so I don't know about other methods.  

Respected Contributor

@ Tadaki..

Thanks for the suggestion....but I never get any notifications that my purchases have been returned - EVEN THOUGH I CHECK THE BOX ON THE QVC FORM that I wish to have confirmation.  I think I've fallen through the cracks, so to speak.  I always use the QVC return label but I'll call today and see what happened.  

Respected Contributor

You can go to your order status and find your order number and customer service can help you. Or if you cannot do that, I am sure customer service can find the order and research it for you. 

Valued Contributor

If you recall the clerk that waited on you at the PO, they might be able to get you the tracking number.  The clerk should be able to go back and see their transactions for that day if you know the date and time of day you mailed the item.  This would be a last resort measure if you don't get anywhere with customer service.  Yes, always keep your receipts until you get your credits.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@Beauty$Junkie wrote:

If you recall the clerk that waited on you at the PO, they might be able to get you the tracking number.  The clerk should be able to go back and see their transactions for that day if you know the date and time of day you mailed the item.  This would be a last resort measure if you don't get anywhere with customer service.  Yes, always keep your receipts until you get your credits.  Good luck.

I work in customer service at a grocery store with a post office.  We cannot go back and get the tracking number.  

Honored Contributor

Ijust drop returns in the box at the post office - that day I get an e mail saying my return is on it's way back to QVC. QVC is slower than anywhere else crediting returns.

Honored Contributor

Go to  my account, click on view my order status, then click on track my return.  That will show you all the scans that happened since USPS accepted the package.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I always snap a picture of the return label with the tracking number on it. Then you can have a copy of it to track the package.