Get with it QVC, your sister station HSN does way better in offering constant offers like free shipping on everything, 20% off all purchases, $10 off onetime purchase, etc. I get email offers constantly from HSN and they get my business every time. Step it up QVC!

Honored Contributor

@Soledad68 A newbie griping about QVC. You're better off sticking with HSN since you dislike QVC. Easy peasy.

Respected Contributor

Why should a poster's status shade the validaty of their post? Especially when what they post is factual? Though I don't know if I've seen 20% on everything since usually there are restrictions or limits.

But the attention HSN gives to offering many products with free shipping, or periodic discount codes makes me feel like a valued customer. I often see something I'm interested in, and place it as a favorite just waiting for the newest 20% off discount code to arrive. Then I evaluate it a the discount price to decide how much I want or need it. 

I appreciate the credit given if they've run out of an item purchased. I especially appreciate how quickly packages have been delivered. 

There is a difference between the two companies. Is there a reason it shouldn't be acknowledged?

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308   I agree with you.  Everyone has a point of view.  Even if you are new to the Forums.  I just hold my breath when I order something from QVC because most of what I order is taking so long to receive and I don't hop up and down when they tell me there are 4 or more easy pays.  That's still the same price just more deductions off my credit card.  At least give free shipping as some of the products on HSN have.  

Honored Contributor

Aren't HSN's coupon offers only good for HSN card holders?  Don't have one, don't want one.

Respected Contributor

No, you don't need to be a card holder to get many of the discount codes. In fact you don't even need to accept their emails. When discount codes are offered to everyone they usually have them posted towards the upper left side of their website under the main top banner. Currently there is none, but the past month there was $5 off everything. I even think it was good for TSV.

Respected Contributor

I agree @Soledad68 !   The sister stations under same ownership should be more similar and offer better options to buyers! 

Valued Contributor

But QVC offers Flash Easy Pay events all the time. Isn't this a great offer??? (sarcasm)Smiley Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

This is a pretty rude statement.  Just because she is a newbie, she has a right to her opinion.  And frankly, she is correct.  Everyone knows QVC's customer service has gone to the wayside.  I would like to welcome @Soledad68.

Occasional Contributor
A newbie? Well thats demeaning. Everyone should be able to give their opinion.