Occasional Visitor

Does Josie Maron have a room @ QVC? She is on EVERYday!!!!  Also, Philosophy & Doonie & Bourke are becoming too frequent.  Anone else feel this way?

Esteemed Contributor

I use all of Jose products.   Here is a tip:  Put the oils on and butter before you go to bed.   Preferably after a shower or bath.   This is only a tip for you guys that think it is too greasy.   It really is not if you apply it right.  

Esteemed Contributor

My only suggestion is that I was watching a host last evening who had her tongue out when applying.  It was a total turn off!!!  

New Contributor

Anyone ever wonder why their are no answers to questions about the other ingredients in her all natural products?

Honored Contributor

@luci wrote:

@Does Josie Maron have a room @ QVC? She is on EVERYday!!!!  Also, Philosophy & Doonie & Bourke are becoming too frequent.  Anone else feel this way?

@luci.  No, she doesn't have a room, she has a whole house.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@luci wrote:

@Does Josie Maron have a room @ QVC? She is on EVERYday!!!!  Also, Philosophy & Doonie & Bourke are becoming too frequent.  Anone else feel this way?

In the green room at QVC,

Valued Contributor

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@luci wrote:

She has a farmhouse.

Honored Contributor

@Mlsg wrote:

@manhattan1950 wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@luci wrote:

She has a farmhouse.

@Kay Vee.  Exactly. And I don't 

believe it is green.

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't it up to the moderators to decide whether a topic is in the wrong forum or not?

More self=appointed board policing.

Super Contributor

Amen, one of these days......people will stop   buying and it can be over, she can find a new career for her finger.