Regular Contributor

Please 20-30 minutes of watching her dip her fingers in the jar of cream is just too much. I would like to see tips, before & afters and hear callers but the finger dipping is so annoying to me. I just order online because soon as I see her I have to change channel.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to our host

Valued Contributor

It all looks too greasy to me. Especially the (kitten face) stick. Yuck. 

Esteemed Contributor

I do use a few of her products but, it is greasy & I only apply it where I need it ..... looking at the models rubbing it all over their arms & legs I always wonder if it gets all over their clothes? ... I guess that’s why we never see the models wearing the same clothes!! 🙃

Esteemed Contributor

The only product of hers that I have is the body butter. I have now stopped using it on my arms and legs and taken to only using it on my feet after using my Emjoi. It just stays greasy and tacky for too long before feeling okay to put clothes on. It is very moisturizing for sure but I prefer something that absorbs more quickly so I can get dressed and be about my day. If I wore shorts & tank tops or short sleeves then I wouldn't mind but I don't. How she stands slathering herself over and over again is beyond me.

Respected Contributor

Where is the suggestion here?  All I see are complaints which can stay in Beauty or Community Chat.

Honored Contributor

I use Josie's body butters and never have a problem with it being too sticky or tacky or not soaking into my skin.

I do think that her demos may be off putting to some because it's so overdone, people may think it's greasy.  Not to mention, we all know how to apply cream.    

Respected Contributor

I love lotions and creams but how much can you put on one arm. It is quite over done. Clothes would be ruined with that much product. I like Josie. She is a more is better girl. I wonder if doing that sells more products.

Regular Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Where is the suggestion here?  All I see are complaints which can stay in Beauty or Community Chat.

The suggestion is to cut the finger dipping down to maybe 5 or 10 minutes and use the other time for before and afters or calls or tips on how to use product.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is a bit much, I don't buy her products, but I love to see what she's wearing. Once I see her dress and jewelry, I turn the channel. I wish she would design a line of jewelry for the Q, the pieces she wears look exotic and artsy..