Frequent Contributor

Re: It's time to be up front with customers who have lost their Wish List.

If you cant remember what was on your wish list, maybe it isnt that important that you have to buy it.

Honored Contributor

My wish list is fully loaded & still is, even after today, since HI is not included in free shipping day.  I did load up on 4 sets of the Lock-n-Lock Q2 Big Deal, though, but I digress.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@uzdbutrunz wrote:

I notice in your blog that customer concerns about their Wish List vanishing date back to July 30.  Since it is now the 3rd week of September, and wish list is still not functioning properly, any business that wants to stay in business would explain to customers what is going on.  

The only message that has appeared for all this time is "Wish List is not available, Try again later."  

Not acceptable, QVC.  

946F4E63-E813-4885-BCB6-37A3802AD7F4.gif

@uzdbutrunz 

My Wish List is working.  Ordered something off of it yesterday,.  
And got Free Shipping.  👍

~Life is short. Don't sweat the small stuff. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You could die tomorrow.~

Trusted Contributor

Though I didn't notice it, apparently, there was a fairly brief glitch, yesterday. 

After they corrected the problem, at the end of July, the Wish List was working just fine.  

It's not like it had been down, all this time.