Honored Contributor

It’s Time to Rename “PM Style”

PM Style used to be a show about FASHION every Monday night. I used to look forward to watching it— there was always something new and interesting to me.

Not any more! I don’t think makeup, skin care, and hair care items are considered “fashion,” and should not be included in PM Style. These items are covered enough throughout the day. They must be very high-profit items for QVC!

The new show title should be “PM Everything.”

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: It’s Time to Rename “PM Style”

I'm happy the way it is, as long as they don't throw in vacuum cleaners or mattresses.  Same goes for the cooking shows, please leave them about cooking and kitchen items.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It would be helpful if the name of the show reflected what will be presented. I expect to see fashion in a style show....not vacuums, mattresses, or Kitchen appliances.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind beauty, hair and skin care in the show. I just wish AS would not feel the need to constantly laugh hysterically, she sounds like a child. Between the sonic speed chatter and the hysterical laughter, it's a channel turner.

Contributor

Between the cackling, screeching, eating during presentations, I am changing the channel. 

Respected Contributor

Newer hosts are coming along nicely, thank you.  Hand the show over to one of them.  The current host could go behind-the-scenes, since she is such a fashion expert.  Give her a new title.  Give her a raise.  Win-win!

Honored Contributor

I really don’t know what show you are watching. I really enjoy Amy, she is enthusiastic and fun. I loved her with Gary when they were presenting the jean jacket. He looked relaxed and happy. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same complaint, different show.   People complain about ITKWD if it's not all cooking and food.  You have to understand if the TSV is a beauty item, it willl be included at some point during Monday PM Style.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I really don’t know what show you are watching. I really enjoy Amy, she is enthusiastic and fun. I loved her with Gary when they were presenting the jean jacket. He looked relaxed and happy. 

I like Amy, too. It's that next one that's a little "iffy" for me. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I like Amy, too. It's that next one that's a little "iffy" for me. Woman Wink

@pupwhipped , not iffy for me, a definite NO !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan