Super Contributor

Has QVC ever thought of giving us the option to ignore or block people..I am a happy person and don't like being around negative posters...I always think one individual in particular might have something positive or encouraging to share but she doesn't.. Some posters have left because of the cattiness..why not give us the option to ignore these Debbie Downers..Always challenging...most ignore her.

Honored Contributor

We've been told that the site's software doesn't support that option.

Honored Contributor

The new forum software doesn't have that option.

Honored Contributor

Can't you just ignore her posts ?  I know there are a couple of posters here who just default to condescending and smug, and for the most part I just pass them by.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I think it actually makes it more noticeable.  So whether you can see their comment or not, if you're aware of their negativity it will still have an effect on you just seeing their name.  You might just have to rely on your self-strength to move right on by their posts.

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1, that is what I will have to do, I keep thinking she will have something nice to say...but she never does..will just scroll by her remarks.

Trusted Contributor

This entire thread is a downer. To speak of her as if she isn't here reading this isn't being any better yourselves.

Honored Contributor

I would love an ignore button as well.

If it was in QVCs interest they could program this Board to include an ignore button.

Just because it's not included in the original package doesn't mean it can't be added.

There is a small handful of posters here always negative and snarky,   Would like to just skip over them.

@gracie2014

Super Contributor

Re: Ignore or block button

[ Edited ]

@software My feelings exactly....it would prevent some of the threads from being poofed...or maybe they can have a QVC time out jail/prison...you get two warnings and when you mess up the third time you get sent to the slammer for 30 days...Lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Having the "Ignore" or "Block" button is wishful thinking, as it will not happen with the current system that they have set up.