QVC Customer Care

Re: If the Q is cleaning house and letting hosts go, they need to let some vendors go too.

Super Contributor

Re: If the Q is cleaning house and letting hosts go, they need to let some vendors go too.

@32066j I'm wondering why ******'s Sporting Goods and other competitors aren't having all these major issues with shipping/ Post Offices holding packages for ten days, 2 weeks or more at a time - a lot will say they have huge numerous warehouses that helps the cause- but my query is, do these other competitors only use STRICTLY UPS, FED EX and no postal service? Even then, I'd like to think UPS is also to some extent overwhelmed with packages with more people shopping online - the whole QVC thing and packages compared to others, is a mystery to me.
QVC Customer Care

New Contributor

I would totally agree with that and also Years past Shawn was great in the beginning and a few years after but the last several years to me she is hard to watch , arrogant , not knowledgable , interrupts all the time and I buy NOTHING when she is on because of her rudeness and arrogance !!  Gone completely downhill !!

Thank you

Frequent Contributor

It is pretty clear that there are widely divergent viewpoints on this forum regarding the hosts. It is also clear that the host does play an important role to the customer. I, like others, do not watch certain hosts. For example, I think Courtney Kondabi is refreshing, not boring or dull, but that is my viewpoint. I am sure that QVC has a sales formula that each host is aware of and I think appearance and sales style play a part. Lighten up on these people.

Contributor

I will repeat....I do NOT buy a product based on the host that may be presenting it.  I am interested in getting a good product for my dollar.  It makes no difference to me who may or may not be presenting it.  It seems that if you are watching a show like the "Q" you are there looking for quality and value.  I will continue to buy from QVC because I like their products/fashions also.  I have only had to return a few items and I found them to be very nice and helpful.  Also, with the COVID mess going on now, I do believe that they are having a difficult time processing their returns like they did before all of this began.  If you call CS, I really think you will find they will try to do the best they can to help you.  

I love getting compliments on my LOGO, Susan Graver, Issac and Denim and Company fashions.  I have been very happy.  So, we can always find something wrong with just about anything or anyone (host)....if you find it to be a bad experience, you have the freedom to buy elsewhere.  We all have freedom of choice.  

Regular Contributor

I would NEVER wear that silly logo stuff I am not a spring chicken but that stuff is just a joke for any age.