Contributor

PLEASE for the love of God- tell Desiree from IT Cosmetics to take a chill pill!!!!! She makes me change the channel!! She has fallen into obnoxious......

Respected Contributor

Sounds like you need the chill pill.

Trusted Contributor

@Chesneygirl wrote:

PLEASE for the love of God- tell Desiree from IT Cosmetics to take a chill pill!!!!! She makes me change the channel!! She has fallen into obnoxious......

I would have to agree with you.  Most of the IT ladies are too hyper, but she takes the cake.  When they get that hyper, and start talking that fast, it's time to set a land speed record to find the remote.  

Regular Contributor

I like Desiree and the presentations she does for IT Cosmetics. 

Honored Contributor

Her presentations seem like she really likes and is passionate about the products she is representing and that holds my interest!  Boing presentations rarely make me stop and watch as it seems the vendor is just doing a job and doesn't really care about the product!

Honored Contributor

I've totally lost interest in IT products since the sale, and I agree that she's hard to watch....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

Her presentations seem like she really likes and is passionate about the products she is representing and that holds my interest!  Boing presentations rarely make me stop and watch as it seems the vendor is just doing a job and doesn't really care about the product!

She,"LIKES HER JOB"   who really knows how much she "likes" the product..............lol 

It's soooo much better than just being a model........right?

Regular Contributor
The It models vendors do not know how to take the makeup off. The way Desiree and the other models take off the makeup with time they will end up with saggy skin. I know they only have a limited time to show the products but I just cant take it. I change the channel. I dont mind Desiree’s busy talk. They really need to be more gentle with their face.
Honored Contributor

All the reps speak too rapidly.  Difficult to watch so I change the channel.