Honored Contributor

Dare I say that I'd like to know more about them.........

Many of them probably have social media sites where they don't mind sharing updates, etc., etc.........I don't know their last names, though.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Dare I say that I'd like to know more about them.........

Many of them probably have social media sites where they don't mind sharing updates, etc., etc.........I don't know their last names, though.

I saw Deanna on a commercial and the lady with gray hair usually on with calista, sorry don't know her name.Smiley Frustrated 

Valued Contributor
Wow! I must be in the minority. It never occurred to me to be “friends” on social media with a model from a TV shopping show. FRUSTRATED because you mix up names? It never occurred to me to remember the names. Or really notice their make up or care what their husbands did or where they lived. Boardline stalker. Do you care this much about people you actually know?
Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yikes.  I don't see that ever happening.  The models are not employees of QVC, they work for modeling agencies as independent contractors.  As such, they come & go, and set their schedules through their agency.  That's why you can go very long periods of time between seeing Monica, or Jessica, for example.  

Lots of the models have outside acting jobs, or other businesses that keep them busy when you don't see them on QVC.

Even if QVC wanted to do that, imagine the headache trying to keep up with updating the website on a daily basis for the comings and goings of the models.  They barely update the hosts photos & profile pages more than once every 5 years.

By the way, there's one more new photo -  Shawn's photo has been updated.  They are apparently doing the updates one host at a time.

I noticed the new pix for hosts @Caaareful Shopper. It really takes a long time for those old pix to get updated.

Trusted Contributor

Why in the world would you think any model would answer.They do not work for Qvc,they get their salary from the company they work for.

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Why in the world would you think any model would answer.They do not work for Qvc,they get their salary from the company they work for.

I totally agree with @bewise.  There is way too much information out there the way it is.  There is absolutely no reason to have the models information out there with a company (QVC) that does not pay them.  IMO