Trusted Contributor

When is QVC going to offer a cookware set that can be used on an induction burner?  They offer 2 Nuwave induction burners but have yet to offer a SET that can be used on them.  Maybe the powers that be should look into a Cook's Essentials set.  Another shopping channel is not only offering sets that are induction ready but also offers a larger induction burner in colors.  Not everyone wants a deep Copper Chef pan or just skillets. Come on QVC, give us some variety.  BTW, I'm still waiting for an oval 6-8 qt. pressure cooker that I requested long ago.

Trusted Contributor

Check the website.  They were carrying a Circulon cookware set that was induction capable.  I can't recall the set name right now but if you read through the item descriptions, you should be able to locate it.  It was around $200.

I love my Circulon set which is not for induction burners but fabulous quality otherwise.  Love cooking with it.

I would bet that at some point QVC will come out with a CE set although they don't seem to offer induction burners all that much, that I have seen anyway.  Maybe in time ....................

Honored Contributor

They already sell induction capable cookware. Le Creuset and All Clad are both induction capable. 

K303254

K304846

K304830

K304848

K44189

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I did a search and found several sets, including CE.

@WORKING GAL wrote:

When is QVC going to offer a cookware set that can be used on an induction burner?  They offer 2 Nuwave induction burners but have yet to offer a SET that can be used on them.  Maybe the powers that be should look into a Cook's Essentials set.  Another shopping channel is not only offering sets that are induction ready but also offers a larger induction burner in colors.  Not everyone wants a deep Copper Chef pan or just skillets. Come on QVC, give us some variety.  BTW, I'm still waiting for an oval 6-8 qt. pressure cooker that I requested long ago.

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GAL

I am only cooking on induction burners, but there was no reason for me to wait for QVC to have cookware for this.  I just went elsewhere to get what I needed.

Honored Contributor

Virtually every pot and pan sold on Evine is induction ready.  Also they and other retailers sell a disk you can put under your non-induction pans to use them on an induction burner.

As usual QVC is a day late and a dollar short.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like a commercial line of cookware from Update International. The model name is Super Steel. This cookware comes in non-stick or regular stainless steel.  It can be used on an induction cooktop or range. Amazon is the place to buy.