Trusted Contributor

Could someone send a msg. to Chris Pryme, as I'm not on facebook or instagram.  Lock & Lock needs to make a bowl specifically for the shape of a large head of iceberg lettuce.  I have asked a number of times, but so far haven't found one.  I have many of their bowls/containers, but they are either too big or the wrong shape.  Tupperware made a great one that I had in the 70's, and now their products are too expensive.  TIA

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

Could someone send a msg. to Chris Pryme, as I'm not on facebook or instagram.  Lock & Lock needs to make a bowl specifically for the shape of a large head of iceberg lettuce.  I have asked a number of times, but so far haven't found one.  I have many of their bowls/containers, but they are either too big or the wrong shape.  Tupperware made a great one that I had in the 70's, and now their products are too expensive.  TIA

@WORKING GAL   Would you believe I still have and use my Tupperware one?  Can't kill it.  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

@WORKING GAL   Try ebay.   Look for "tupperware lettuce keeper vintage" and it brings up a few and reasonabley priced. 

Honored Contributor

@SloopJohnB wrote:

@WORKING GAL wrote:

@WORKING GAL   Would you believe I still have and use my Tupperware one?  Can't kill it.  LOL

@WORKING GAL I'm using mine right now.  Came in handy when I tried growing lettuce in the greenhouse. 

Respected Contributor
Amazon has them new for 16.99. Not getting much cheaper than that. 
Honored Contributor

@WORKING GAL 

You can contact them yourself directly by going directly to their website to send them an email.

You can also call, fax and snail mail them directly.

USA

LOCK&LOCK USA, INC.
Address 12611 Hiddencreek Way Suites A&B, Cerritos CA 90703

TEL 1-562-404-2023

FAX 1-310-715-1929

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

It's funny because as I started to read your post I said outloud Tupperware.  But I use one of the bowls I have from L&L.  It's a set I bought a couple years ago that was a set of 5.  The largest fits a head of lettuce.  I used to have one of the Tupperware lettuce keepers but don't have any idea what happened to it.  I used to sell Tupperware.  It was fun.

Esteemed Contributor
I cut a head of iceberg lettuce in half & put each half in a separate L&L