Contributor

I'm trying to, but...

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone!

I'm trying. I really am trying, but have to go to moot again with Nancy. I lasted about 15 minutues into a three-hour hosting gig. A shame, because I like what she's showing. I hate being like this. Have had the Q in my life for decades now, and I'm a loyal and dedicated shopper. But her constant repeating of the vendor's name while telling us how much she's shopping for the tems that she's showing is TOO MUCH. Someone has to do something. Please! 

Esteemed Contributor

Nobody minds if you "go moot," whatever that means. (I think you are not using the word "moot" correctly, but I think it is clear what you meant).

Trusted Contributor

@Mizzousue I am also a long time viewer who almost never watches anymore.  When I first started watching, I don't recall ever thinking I couldn't stand to watch any particular host.  The only consideration was whether I was interested in the product.  The presentations were great and I sometimes wound up buying something because I could see all the different ways I could use it.  Much better than just going to the department store.  I have no expectation for any of that anymore.  

To me, the demonstrations and information they provided put them way ahead of any other online store.  At first, I was disappointed to lose that, but I just don't care anymore.

Contributor

I'm expert at using words the wrong way, so I concur.

Respected Contributor

Mute----to silence

Moot- an issue made superfluous since it has been decided already.

Super Contributor

Good grief - first world problems ! 

Contributor

Then ignore and move on.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm trying to, but...

[ Edited ]

@Mizzousue .....In my opinion, Nancy has improved some, give her a chance and as others have mentioned your not forced to watch her or any other hosts that irritate you!

Trusted Contributor

Did you mean MUTE ?  My pet peeve are people who misspell words and do not spell check before posting.

Honored Contributor

Keep your tv on "moot".  They aren't going to fire her just to keep you entertained.  I watch all the shopping channels on mute most of the time.  I only listen when I see something I think I might want to purchase.