Respected Contributor

Re: How many people does it take

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

The logistics of the most basic presentation have become awkward. 

Last night two hosts and the guest almost needed a choreographer to determine who should be positioned where and nearly bumped into one another. 

I once tuned into shoe shopping with Jane and Kourtney. Next thing you know the vendor and 2 models appeared and Kourtney actually said "I don't know where to stand".

Valued Contributor

The answer is.....ONE.  either  one host or ONE vender...thats all it takes!!!

Valued Contributor

I tend to agree, one would suffice, with the caveat that he/she actually talk about the product. Never really understood why you need hosts when there are vendors. And vice versa.

Then maybe QVC could actually decrease prices instead of paying too many people for no real reason

Respected Contributor

Tuned in a few weekends ago to ITKWD and they had a chalkboard where David was keeping track with stick men the number of mouthfuls of prepared food glop his new sidekick BigBite or whatever his cutesy name is, ate in the show.

Silly, moronic, infantile behavior. TWO hosts plus Rosina Plus vendor plus the nonsense.

I turned it off and cleaned the bathroom instead.

And we used to think the occasional "happy dance" was bad.

I bet David V. is counting the days to retirement. I sure would be.

Honored Contributor

I agree totally.  ONE host and the Vendor is Plenty!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Probably just trying to be sure everyone gets their hours in.

Regular Contributor

I donot watch food presentations with Rachel.  She constantly interrupts whomever is talking.  Is this a tactic used to ensure that one host is dominate over the other..  Is this used to keep their jobs, are the hosts afraid of being let go?  Rachel was never like that but lately it is hard to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I donot watch food presentations with Rachel.  She constantly interrupts whomever is talking.  Is this a tactic used to ensure that one host is dominate over the other..  Is this used to keep their jobs, are the hosts afraid of being let go?  Rachel was never like that but lately it is hard to watch.

@dmeasy  Agree and Alberti is just as bad.  They are like two yr olds vying for Mommie's attention!

Valued Contributor

I just shop QVC online. I check the TSV in the morning & decide if I want the item. Then I leave. No need to watch it all day on TV.

Regular Contributor

I'm not sure if anyone else watched this but as so many have mentioned, it was so strange. It was ITKWD & the ROAR juice or whatever it's called. The sugar free caffeine free fruit free carb free flavored liquid. The vendor, the young man who created this for his mother could not get a word in. He just kept taking a drink at 20sec intervals 🤣

Jennifer Covich showed up to try along with the vender, David & big bite Steve. David with a straight face asked her to try it, swirl it around on her tongue then explain what she tastes on the "back end" What?! Vender still trying to talk, nope.. swish it around, talk about the sunny mornings, how does it feel.. I had to mute the rest of the presentation and the poor vender still just stood there watching them.