Respected Contributor

To remark about posts.  Sometimes I don't want to give a heart!  I'd rather give a big Rasberry Cat Tongue 

Honored Contributor

Re: How About Thumbs Up or Down

i would not mind that either, but their software probably doesnt have the capabilities.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i would not mind that either, but their software probably doesnt have the capabilities.

👍🏻

Honored Contributor

There's so much negativity on these forums that I think we're better off without a thumbs down feature 🤷🏼‍♀️

Respected Contributor

I agree, it's kind of a moot point.

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

To remark about posts.  Sometimes I don't want to give a heart!  I'd rather give a big Rasberry Cat Tongue 

@Jackhound Mom  How about 🤮

Trusted Contributor

There is enough negativity on the forum as stated. Do not need to add immaturity and rudeness. If you do not like a post ignore it and move on. 

Respected Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

There is enough negativity on the forum as stated. Do not need to add immaturity and rudeness. If you do not like a post ignore it and move on. 

IMHO thumbs down is neither rude nor immature, just a disagreement with a post just as a "thumbs up" is an agreement!