Occasional Contributor
Watching Jane tonight wore me out! She talked non stop and very fast to the point of sounding desperate
Honored Contributor

Most of the hosts have been sounding desperate for at least the last few months. When I see or hear too much shouting, gasping, and "you have to buy 2 or 3," I just turn the channel. So I end up seeing an item on QVC I may actually want, but I buy it (or something similar) at a different retailer. Been doing that a lot lately.

Esteemed Contributor
I personally think that Jane T is desperate... she is trying to keep up with the other "fast talking" hosts...plus every other sentence out of her mouth is about her two dancing offspring .. I think she is worried about being put out to pasture !!!
Valued Contributor

@January121 wrote:
I personally think that Jane T is desperate... she is trying to keep up with the other "fast talking" hosts...plus every other sentence out of her mouth is about her two dancing offspring .. I think she is worried about being put out to pasture !!!

As well she should be especially talking about the dancing offspring. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL JANE TO STOP PULLING AT HER TOP TO BRING IT DOWN. With 12/9 TSV she has pulled it down a dozen times in the past 20 minutes.

.....She is driving me crazy !

Contributor

Always, she has gotten so much worse. I cant watch her anymore!

Regular Contributor

After what she said and how she said it on the 50 and over show 3/3, I have no time for qvc. She is constantly talking about her girls, so don5 be shocked when people are going to talk about them. 

The powers that be took down the post about it, but anyone who saw it knows what she said. This company will not get a penny from me! 
it happened at the very end of the show .