Esteemed Contributor

LOL, I know it's frustrating........I'd like to know all these people who have lake houses with gift closets!!  

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal "LOL, I know it's frustrating........I'd like to know all these people who have lake houses with gift closets!!"

Another selling point is to stock up on items so you can be ready to give gifts to the mailman, babysitter, dog walker, dentist, manicurist, neighbor who waters your plants while you are on vacation, etc.  Essentially you are being encouraged to become a hoarder.  

Respected Contributor

And don't forget your weekend on the yacht. Ok who here has a yacht ? Anyone? When did this become a "thing"?

Valued Contributor

I also dislike when they say " here's YOUR green, here's YOUR blue........

It's not mine.  Knock it off.

Highlighted
Contributor

How about on handbag shows to show the interior of the handbag?! I forgot what host it was over this last weekend, either Jen or Shawn, on a Dooney & Bourke show did not show the interior of the two bags that I saw them present. They kept going over colors, time and time again. Okay I got the colors down but what does the bag look like on the inside? How many pockets? Does it have an inside zip pocket, or a key fob? It was very frustrating and I cannot believe someone in the background doesn't say to them through their microphone or earpiece to show the interior of the bag!

Valued Contributor

@Travel61 wrote:

How about on handbag shows to show the interior of the handbag?! I forgot what host it was over this last weekend, either Jen or Shawn, on a Dooney & Bourke show did not show the interior of the two bags that I saw them present. They kept going over colors, time and time again. Okay I got the colors down but what does the bag look like on the inside? How many pockets? Does it have an inside zip pocket, or a key fob? It was very frustrating and I cannot believe someone in the background doesn't say to them through their microphone or earpiece to show the interior of the bag!

There is a post about Shawn and Dooney bag on QTalk .Interesting to read