Dear QVC Hosts,

Please fully explain the entire item that is being show on air.

For instance, if the item is a shirt please state that the item has long sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, elbow sleeve, short sleeve or no sleeve. These things would greatly help those of us who cannot see the TV screen but are only hearing the description.

Thanking you in advance,

Leslie

Respected Contributor

Good point.  If I may add another suggestion ....  Please do not feel the need to say "AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST" every single time you are going through colors and get to the last one ("and last but certainly not least is ...").  That last color will not get its feelings hurt if you just say "and the final color is purple."  It's become a game to try to find the one host who says "Here is the red, next is the blue, and the last color is green."

Respected Contributor

I also wish they would give the length of the blouse, skirt, dress, etc.  I certainly would buy more clothes if if I got the measurements instead of how I can wear the outfit at the shore.

Trusted Contributor

Also, please immediately give us the inseam for pants.   That information is needed in order for many of us to determine whether or not this is a pant that we can wear.

Honored Contributor

@MaryL1229 wrote:

Dear QVC Hosts,

Please fully explain the entire item that is being show on air.

For instance, if the item is a shirt please state that the item has long sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, elbow sleeve, short sleeve or no sleeve. These things would greatly help those of us who cannot see the TV screen but are only hearing the description.

Thanking you in advance,

Leslie

@MaryL1229    Its true, there's often information on the screen which is not related to the audience verbally, like the price.  They often mention the Easy Pay amount but not the price.  I had parents who were legally blind and could never have read the graphics.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Good point.  If I may add another suggestion ....  Please do not feel the need to say "AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST" every single time you are going through colors and get to the last one ("and last but certainly not least is ...").  That last color will not get its feelings hurt if you just say "and the final color is purple."  It's become a game to try to find the one host who says "Here is the red, next is the blue, and the last color is green."

@santorini 

Agree.  Maybe they get paid by the word lol.

Respected Contributor

If I had a dollar for everytime I've yelled at the host "Show the colors!!!!" I'd be a gazillionaire. Colors first and please stop all the yapping about personal stuff. I usually just see an item on tv and come here to get any important info on item because lately the hosts have no time for pesky useful item info. 

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

I also wish they would give the length of the blouse, skirt, dress, etc.  I certainly would buy more clothes if if I got the measurements instead of how I can wear the outfit at the shore.

Preach! I've been saying that forever too. I laugh at the 15 minutes of: "Wear it to church svs, this spring's wedding showers, graduations", etc.

Or for those "comfy but cute" clothes..."For when you come down in the morning at the lake house and your daughter's boyfriend will be at breakfast"...blah blah blaaaaah. 🙄

Seriously. I know where I can where my clothes. I can SEE the colors, (yet they go through them about 6 times) and yet NO sizing, too often. Sizing is the worst and most inconsistent info they give, AND yet, the most important to actually SELLING things online/ on air. Not knowing how to figure out the fit has stopped me numerous times from buying on Q.

I don't get it, but saves me money. 

Super Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@lgfan wrote:

Preach! I've been saying that forever too. I laugh at the 15 minutes of: "Wear it to church svs, this spring's wedding showers, graduations", etc.

Or for those "comfy but cute" clothes..."For when you come down in the morning at the lake house and your daughter's boyfriend will be at breakfast"...blah blah blaaaaah. 🙄

Seriousy. I know where I can where my clothes. I can SEE the colors, (yet they go through them about 6 times) and yet NO sizing, too often. Sizing is the worst and most inconsistent info they give, AND yet, the most important to actually SELLING things online/ on air. Not knowing how to figure out the fit has stopped me numerous times from buying on Q.

I don't get it, but saves me money. 

Super Contributor

Gah! Stupid tablet! I just wanted to pull the "lake house" quote 😂😂😂😂😂 So true; just tonight I heard, "What about an end of the year teacher's gift!" Is that a thing?

Wait a free months for when they start chatting about our "gift closet." How many of us have one of those? But, they are always suggesting stuff for our lake houses, so why not? 😉