QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Inappropriate

Trusted Contributor

@MaureenB wrote:

QVC used to be comfortable.  A host I was at ease with and trusted her or his

opinion.  Now I can't find my beloved old hosts.   And who are these models?  

I can't find my favorite models.  What the hell is going on???  There seems

to be such less professionalism.  The hosts stand there and eat an entire plate

of whatever they are selling.  What is that???   Is everyone starving.

Since this major change I am not watching and I am not purchasing.  I do not

feel at home with this new change.  And its been awhile.  I do not ffeel good

watching anymore. 

I am going to Target now.

Please read this and take it seriously!!!

Maureen         Minnesota

---- Nothing is quite as certain, in life as change!

What if I can't stand the hosts and models, you like, and really enjoy the ones, you don't?

Whose opinions, should QVC pay attention to? 

We have different likes and dislikes, and we can choose to watch or not. 

Respected Contributor

I refuse to watch certain hosts when they can't seem to read the right price! 

This is a huge pet peeve with me because do they think we're stupid! 

Something is not 29.00 when it says 29.98 its just not.

It's not 5.00 to get home when you pay tax and shipping, I can overlook that one but seriously people just give me the exact price. I buy a lot and when you are lying about the price I will not buy, that means you are losing money and I am saving money! 

Thank you to the hosts that say it right...

Super Contributor

To much of Shawn Killinger, Courtney Khondabi, Amy Stran, Kerstin Lindquist, Jane Treacy. You have so many capable and good hosts. Why do we only see the same hosts over and over?

Trusted Contributor

I now hang out at Target too!  Selling style the hosts currently use is annoying and jarring.  I did watch a few minutes of (a very tall with duck lips) Jennifer Something-or-other and I had to switch channels before the item was completely presented.  I saved money and I am not unhappy about that!  Too bad for q=Q because I spent alot of dough buying stuff.  Really, people, who likes too watch this annoying bunch of people?  I think shopping channels are on the way out.

Valued Contributor

I have solved my problem,with the hosts...I only watchthe ones that do not speed talk,scream. dance, sang, and discuss their personal lives.As you can see that only leaves a few,and I enjoy watching them,without the mute button on.I am really not complaining,I am only stating what works best for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I have solved my problem,with the hosts...I only watchthe ones that do not speed talk,scream. dance, sang, and discuss their personal lives.As you can see that only leaves a few,and I enjoy watching them,without the mute button on.I am really not complaining,I am only stating what works best for me!

----------------

That is my current process for watching QVC too!! Hosts who fast talk, yell, tell family stories and behave unprofessionally are a definte turn off. Does not leave many hosts that I will watch. Why watch someone who I do not enjoy watching???  

Esteemed Contributor

Last night while a vendor speaking, the host for some unknown reason started dancing, crossed in front of the model and left the camera shot while the vendor was still speaking.  Weird.

Trusted Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

I now hang out at Target too!  Selling style the hosts currently use is annoying and jarring.  I did watch a few minutes of (a very tall with duck lips) Jennifer Something-or-other and I had to switch channels before the item was completely presented.  I saved money and I am not unhappy about that!  Too bad for q=Q because I spent alot of dough buying stuff.  Really, people, who likes too watch this annoying bunch of people?  I think shopping channels are on the way out.

-------

Perhaps a customer, that can't express their opinion, without calling QVC's host duck lips, would be most welcome to shop elsewhere. 😈

Respected Contributor

I have not read the replies.

I simply do not let the hosts bother me one way or the other. If I don't care for them, I simply change the channel.

I am interested in the products.....not the hosts.