New Contributor

Hi.  I have never posted but I have to vent a little.  Albany has always been one of my favorites, but today she went to another place.  Do the Powers that be make everyone act out so badly when Renee is on?  I don't want to see everyone shake it and zoom in on their butt.  I am not watching the Q to be entertained, so please cut out the cra cra booty shaking.  UGH.  I just wanna buy some clothes.

Occasional Contributor

Agree.  What part of booty shaking is professional for host selling a product.  I can't watch such ridiculous behavior, I know her children have to be proud.  Embarrassing!!!!

Trusted Contributor

ITA!  I think it is putting down women. Them dancing so sleazy, and showing their butts to the TV camera. And on every show all day. Just sell the pants.... The rest is not necessary.

Frequent Contributor

Once I saw that Renee had the TSV I turned the channel and didn't watch QVC all day. I looked on my IPAD to see what was being sold. I can't stand to watch all the booty shaking. I think it's so unprofessional. I doubt it will change though because I seriously don't think that "they" would ever tell Renee that it's not a good idea. 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Honored Contributor

Can you imagine a classy host-- like Mary Beth for example-- doing that?? 

I can't!!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

Yeah, I hate it too, it's just embarrassing.

Honored Contributor

I think that the dancing is funny and love to watch.My DH thinks it is great and really laughed the time LR joined in.

Honored Contributor

It's time for Albany and Renee to audition for "Dancing With the Stars." Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

It really doesn't bother me - maybe because I watch lots of dancing shows and they shake their booties there all the time --and wear almost no clothes while they do it.

What I don't understand is why they think it sells pants because only a few people have booties worth watching.  I guarantee you that you don't want to see mine!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I don't know what has happen to QVC and the behaviour of some of the hosts.  Not only are they silly,  but where are the manners.  I cannot watch Nancy or Sharon anymore due to the excessive talking. and  talking over each other and their guests.  Also some host are not sticking to selling  the merchandise at hand.  We have to endure endless banter back and forth with quest and  most of it is very un professional.  Bring bacvk the good ole days of Quality Value and Convenice.