Esteemed Contributor

@MauraL wrote:

Could the host of the current American West jewelry  show please  stop playing with  her hair and putting her hand to her mouth and face, she does it constantly and it is very distracting! (Also,shei is always saying yeah which sounds terrible). She has been a host for a while, so she should be more comfortable on air.  I know she is popular and well liked, and I do like her presentations. She is very thorough and gives all the facts, but why please just try to be more professional. 

------------------

I agree!!   The last couple of times I saw Antonella, she would not stop playing with her hair!  It is so distracting and unnecessary!   I enjoy her shows, but this 'hair thing' needs to stop!!  It is almost as if she isn't aware of how often she touches her hair.....

Honored Contributor

I feel the same as the other posters.  Please tell the hosts to stop:  shouting, raising their voice or singing the end of a sentence, making up words,  using "different voices" throughout the sentence.  I would also like to see them doing away with all the kissing between hosts and vendors.  Awkward and a waste of time.  On ITKWD the "hip bump" is also awkward and should be gone.    Hosts: don't speak over the vendor and please give us the measurements of the garment.  We can figure out where to wear the items, but we need to determine a good fit.

Super Contributor
I stopped watching years ago. I just cannot tolerate most formatting changes. The tone and over-talking is too much. I will shop online but I have significantly reduced my spending. That said I can't imagine why I would continue watching if it drove me crazy like so many of you have said it does. Many of us have made these same complaints for years now and it seems like QVC isn't going to change things anytime soon so we can either keep watching and put up with it or change the way we respond to these standards. I decided to stop watching. Easy enough.
Occasional Contributor

That goes for the vendors for sure. I'm listening to the IT cosmetics vendor right now and I had to turn down my TV a lot. She is obnoxiously loud.

Respected Contributor

@missub 

All the IT vendors should calm down!!  They act like they found something to cure cancer!

Occasional Contributor
I would ask the hosts as well as the seller to please be courteous, not interrupt each other as well as slow down your sentences...articulate. That would be wonderful! Half of the fun and pleasure of shopping QVC is the listening to the details while enjoying the presentation. But, if I can't understand, I turn it off. Makes me sad!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...