Contributor
I am a long time shopper, love q and like all the host.
I watch several hours a day, I love happy and energetic people having fun, I do wish a couple of them would not yell out so often, it is startling and unpleasant to hear when it happens so much during a presentation. Just a suggestion.
Super Contributor

LOL!

Honored Contributor

Again, I am posting a request to have the hosts “tone it down” some.

Interrupting, not taking a breath, not finishing sentences... these are a major turn-off, IMO.

Thank you for considering my opinion.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lck wrote:
I am a long time shopper, love q and like all the host.
I watch several hours a day, I love happy and energetic people having fun, I do wish a couple of them would not yell out so often, it is startling and unpleasant to hear when it happens so much during a presentation. Just a suggestion.

@lck   I know exactly who you mean.  It's a cry for attention, and to mask that she really doesn't know what to say about the clothes.  It has gone on for a very long time, so I doubt it will change.  I just turn the channel, or check the Program Guide beforehand and totally avoid the show.

Respected Contributor

Two hosts who do not need to be named are unwatchable IMO. One never stops talking, refers to herself constantly and interupts the Vendos, feigns excitement in a very false way, the other way too loud and laughs constantly at nothing. I get other people enjoy them. Not me. 

Trusted Contributor

The hosts need to have someone in charge of them, what they do and how they look when they are on the air.  They also need to have someone in charge of their social media.  

It looks like QVC is not minding the store and it has looked like that for quite a while.  A few are out of control.

Esteemed Contributor

I know that if i was in a B&M store and the salesperson was obnoxious...i would not want to deal with them...and would hope that i could find someone else....it really isn't that different with QVC......solution is for me..to change the channel.........i do miss shows i may have wanted to watch and may have ordered from.......(ordering online later to me always ends up with either a color or size already sold out, etc)...........I want to see the live presentation and hear about the item in real time............so i know many times these days...i turn the channel...and a sale is lost....

Trusted Contributor

Great point.  When a host or a guest is so over the top, I change the channel.

Another one that is out of control is Desiree from It Cosmetics.

Stop it.  Just stop it.

Valued Contributor

The host at 10:00 a.m. is constantly screeching, for the sake of sell, sell, sell, you know the one, family of 5 from Cali!!!!  For a 40 something to act like that is unprofessional, unbecoming, and done for a lack of preparedness.

Valued Contributor

all of the IT cosmetic vendors are off the top, especially Desiree, enough already