Occasional Visitor

Can you tell me what brands Amy's black blouse and mid calf ivory skirt on Sunday morning 10-8-17. Thank you.

Contributor

I was wondering the same thing. She looked so pretty. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: Host clothing

[ Edited ]

@Dally wrote:

Can you tell me what brands Amy's black blouse and mid calf ivory skirt on Sunday morning 10-8-17. Thank you.

Hi @Dally & @MerriSherri I'm sorry our wardrobe list today indicates that they are from her own closet - "Amy Stran all items are her own" - Amy can tell you more, here is our meet the host page and here you can see several ways to contact her, she'd love to hear from you. 

MeetTheHosts ~Kim

Honored Contributor

I think QVC misses great opportunities by not dressing their hosts in QVC clothes.  IMO a reflection on the type of clothes the Q carries.

Trusted Contributor

I love when they wear a fashion Q sells.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Esteemed Contributor

I don't see how anyone could be inspired to purchase QVC clothing from the current batch of show hosts who seldom are seen wearing QVC clothing on the air.  If it isn't good enough for them to purchase and wear then why should it be good enough for me?

Honored Contributor

The hosts do wear the clothes they present, Amy and Shawn are forever changing up their tops , Amy does wear the jeans and pants some of the time. It doesn't bother me if they wear their own clothes when they are not selling fashion.

Trusted Contributor

Why in the world are the hosts wearing very dressy type clothes.afer all they all are sales people.I have never in my lifetime seen sales people dressed like they are all looking.yes,look well,but really?

Esteemed Contributor

I agree that it does appear as if the hosts are ashamed to wear QVC clothing.  If the clothes are not good enough for them to wear then why should I buy them?

Super Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

I agree that it does appear as if the hosts are ashamed to wear QVC clothing.  If the clothes are not good enough for them to wear then why should I buy them?

that's what he model is for...so you buy clothes based on whether the hosts wear them or not? - bless your heart.