Esteemed Contributor

Re: Host Is a little hyped

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

Just saw Jane T. with Isaac for a few minutes.  I was always a fan of hers, but OMG--jumping around and clapping hands and talking about  vacations, etc.   Very hyped tonight.   QVC is pushing it too much.  I very seldom watch.  May look at David's show for a few minutes, but it will be all the same stuff anyway.  Doubt I will stay tuned for long.  I enjoyed QVC so much years ago.

------------------

I watched a couple of minutes of Jane before her Isaac show. I wanted to see the TSV!  Jane was like a run away train!  Talks way too much and repeats too much!!  If she yelled 'Fri -Yay' one time, she yelled it fifty times!! Had to change channel....

Respected Contributor

Re: Host Is a little hyped

[ Edited ]

Might I ask the reason for this foolish "Fri-Yay" silliness for it sounds like something a child would say and repeat over and over annoying all the adults around....it truly diminishes professionalism and shows how QVC is going down hill.

Honored Contributor

Dare I say 'way too much coffee'.

There must be some sort of strong coffee shop in or near their building.

I don't know for sure, but I'm only guessing that laid-back, calm hosts and vendors don't drink much, if any, strong coffee.

I'm thinking of Issac M. right now. 

'Calm, cool, and collected' (as the saying goes).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Our world is spinning around faster, or so it seems.

Time seems to fly by

It's a sign of our times.

I've often wondered, going way, way back in history, if other civilizations had eras of fast-moving lifestyles. 

Their quick-minded personalities, maybe in coffee-growing or whatever else areas?

Something to think about.

Hope moms are teaching their kids to 'calm down', slow down and live in the moment.   Appreciate the sky, the clouds, etc.

It all begins at a young age.

What type of children/young adults do we really want (?)

Something to ponder...................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Occasional Contributor

Love Amy! She can sell anything!

New Contributor

I thought I was the only one that noticed her repetition of her size!  I also do not watch Amy, I will go on QVC.com if there is anything in her show I think I would be interested in.

Super Contributor

Totally Agree lousgirl!!! Wonder what the powers at be are thinking.......

Occasional Contributor

I’m sorry but I can’t watch Katrina Szish.  She interrupts the guests. She says, ummm, uhh, uh, umm, uh... she doesn’t let the guests talk. She’s also a “name dropper” brags about where she used to work, what she used to do — who she knows. She’s very arrogant. One of a kind. NOT QVC’s normal host. Wish they wouldn’t have let Kathy Pedrayes for Katrina. Her makeup look isn’t great either.  

Occasional Contributor

I was so sad they let Cathy Pedrayes go especially for Katrina Szish. She’s NOT a good fit. I turn the channel. Tried giving her a try, but just can’t do it. And she’s rude. Interrupts. Brags like none other. I really don’t care about her past & who she knows or what she did. No other hosts are bragging like her. TMI. Oh my gosh... she also says ummm, uh, um, uhhh, um too much! 

Occasional Contributor

Agree. I really enjoy Courtney Khondabi, Mary Nelson & Kristine Zell were a GREAT group of new host hires... was sad to see them let Cathy Pedrayes go. She was one of my favorites. I barely watch anymore, cause I watch late at night. Don’t care for a few of the new ones especially Katrina. Ugh, TV off when she’s on.