Super Contributor

not really!  LOL!

New Contributor

Amen

New Contributor

I enjoy their rapport with each other and the vendors they interact with - however, I am so tired of LOVE YOU!, LOVE YOU GIRL! It seems so fake!!! I turn the volume off and just watch the product presentation while I'm on the computer researching places for my upcoming vacation!

Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I just want to add, and truly I don't want to be mean, but if any of this stuff worked the way they say, wouldn't everyone look better ? I'm 73 and I don't have a wrinkle.  It must be good genes , because my skincare regimen is haphazard at best. I think occasionally you hit on a product that is ok, but another might be just as good.

If a beauty product worked as well as they say,practically promicing it would, we would hear it on the evening news as a new health breakthrough. Before and afters are a joke. I'm 80 and use whatever I have on my face, body cream or Ponds. Nothing special and have good skin. There is no magic cream.

Respected Contributor

You mean****gasp*** that one particular host who was on last night does NOT own more than 15 pairs of some 70 dollar plastic flip flops?!?!?!?

Someone pick me up off the floor!!!

Regular Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

You mean****gasp*** that one particular host who was on last night does NOT own more than 15 pairs of some 70 dollar plastic flip flops?!?!?!?

Someone pick me up off the floor!!!

LOL!!

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Valued Contributor

Isn't it strange that show hosts and lawyers have the same credentials. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

How about when they say I adore you.  Gag worthy.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is always giggling and saying "Love you" when saying goodbye to the vendors.    We're supposed to be wowed by that or something?  Soooooooo phony!

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@manny2 wrote:Courtney talked about buying a dress they were selling in case you had to go to a funeral..

Oh my.  That's a new one.  Give her credit for being creative, anyway.

@ValuSkr I heard it too.