Valued Contributor

Re: Horrible New Order status

At first I thought it was my computer too. I have no problems with any other sites I order from. I have found other glitches too! Can't track returns, changing a size or color after 4:00 for lunchtime special lets you change the size or color but then the price goes up! It's crazy. There's one item I want if it comes back in stock. But I am done for a while. I don't need the headaches. And I have found some mean spirited people on these forums! They make you think you're an idiot! Well, it's not just me or you. Many are complaining!

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I'm not a fan of the new order status website. The information is very scant and when I check on my open orders, it doesn't seem the status has changed much.  At first I thought that the new order status format was only temporary but now I'm thinking that we are just stuck with this new confusing format.

Frequent Contributor

I say a BIG AMEN to this!! I just tried to access my easy pay orders by list & found the same problems.  Whoever re-programmed this web feature made it easier for the IT dept but harder for the end user to view their info.   What the heck is going on lately with this company?   Get your act together before it's too late.  Seriously.

Trusted Contributor

No you are right. There are constant problems. Sometimes you can’t even change the color of an item. Just one of many problems. I think there are people who rarely order and just live to say they have no problems. People who use the website a lot notice all these changes and problems. The people who say there are no issues with the website remind me of the ones who say they’ve been ordering for 20 years and never returned anything. Bogus.
Occasional Contributor

You think you're upset? I have been harping on this issue since 31 Oct, when it first changed. I have made several calls to CS to voice my displeasure. I'm always told they will forward my comments to management. Last night, I called again and this time the CS clerk told me the issue was with my computer. Seriopusly? I have used my home PC, my laptop, and my cell phone...all with the same results. I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Explorer...all with the same result. I cannot pull up my easy pays. All I get is a forever-revolving wheel and then, it just brings up a blank page. I have tried to be patient about this, but my patience level is now through the roof. How can I budget if I don't know how much in QVC payments are due this month? BTW, the CS rep last night told me she can bring up her own easy pays without any problem...on her QVC computer. SMH....

Respected Contributor

I think QVC needs to focus on their horrible shipping problems.  It is tedious to purchase a product at QVC.  They collect your money and it takes forever weeks and weeks to receive your purchase.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Beh wrote:

You think you're upset? I have been harping on this issue since 31 Oct, when it first changed. I have made several calls to CS to voice my displeasure. I'm always told they will forward my comments to management. Last night, I called again and this time the CS clerk told me the issue was with my computer. Seriopusly? I have used my home PC, my laptop, and my cell phone...all with the same results. I have tried Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Explorer...all with the same result. I cannot pull up my easy pays. All I get is a forever-revolving wheel and then, it just brings up a blank page. I have tried to be patient about this, but my patience level is now through the roof. How can I budget if I don't know how much in QVC payments are due this month? BTW, the CS rep last night told me she can bring up her own easy pays without any problem...on her QVC computer. SMH....

It sounds like they do not know what to tell you anymore. They blame us when they do not know what to say. I live in NJ it should not take 3 weeks to get a item sent to me. They are the worst of the worst!! Never again they lost a customer in me!

Respected Contributor

I was charged $9.00 for shipping me a necklace that said when I ordered S&H was $3.50!  CS told me it was because I live in Arizona.

Ditto to the other posts about all the problems w/viewing orders across the board...