New Contributor

I am beyond aggravated with the new Order Status format.  Does anyone even test the changes out before you force your customers to use it?????????????????  It is the worse website I have ever used.

First of all......when you go to your EP items to look up what the EP will be apparently some idiot decided it doesn't need to be viewed and that it is better that the customer get out the calculator to figure it out for herself.  DISGUSTING!!!!

Then......when you are in a tab such as EP and you want to look at a specific item and then you want to go back to the rest of the EP list ....guess what?? YOU CAN'T....it takes you all the way back to "All Orders" and you have to start again.

Also.....you cannot take a quick view of it....the pages are so junked up with info and lines that you have it read it to get to what you are looking for.

Many more problems with this but not enough characters to express all of them.

I am happy to say that I am purchasing less and less from QVC and soon will not be a customer at all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Horrible New Order status

[ Edited ]

You already posted about this in Community Chat.

Esteemed Contributor

@ATHiker - FYI, it is against Community Standards to cross post on multiple threads.

Respected Contributor

@ATHiker wrote:

I am beyond aggravated with the new Order Status format.  Does anyone even test the changes out before you force your customers to use it?????????????????  It is the worse website I have ever used.

First of all......when you go to your EP items to look up what the EP will be apparently some idiot decided it doesn't need to be viewed and that it is better that the customer get out the calculator to figure it out for herself.  DISGUSTING!!!!

Then......when you are in a tab such as EP and you want to look at a specific item and then you want to go back to the rest of the EP list ....guess what?? YOU CAN'T....it takes you all the way back to "All Orders" and you have to start again.

Also.....you cannot take a quick view of it....the pages are so junked up with info and lines that you have it read it to get to what you are looking for.

I am happy to say that I am purchasing less and less from QVC and soon will not be a customer at all.

When I go to the Easy Pay screen, it does show me the amount owed on each listed item, the payment number (2 of 5, for example) and then the total for the month at the bottom of the list. It also breaks the order totals down by credit card. That part is no different for me now than it was before the change.

I do also experience the frustration of clicking on a single order and then having no way to go back to the easy pay list because it defaults to ALL ORDERS. That's awful. My workaround has been to right-click on the View/Edit Easy Pay link and open it in a new tab or new window. On my iPhone, I can hold my finger over the View/Edit Easy Pay link and it brings up the option to open it in a new tab. It works, but it's more effort on my part and more work for the end user should not be the goal of any web developer.

Super Contributor

I've had no problem checking my EP, AD or pending orders.  Perhaps the "idiot" made the procedure difficult just for you.  

@ATHiker wrote:

Trusted Contributor

@ATHiker wrote:

I agree as I have said before on other posts. My head spins when looking at it. Took something simple and easy to view and turned it into a hot mess🤪

Trusted Contributor

FYI...I have posted about this very same thing.  But couldn't agree more.  Why change an already easy process.  the order page, easy pay page, etc. was already to read and work with.  Why spend the money and time to do over?????  It is confusing and very hard to work with.  I personally don't like it at allllllllllll.  My husband is a programmer and agrees.  It was just plain stupid.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

@ATHiker 

I sooooooooo agree!

This was the last straw for me to quit QVC after  all these years!!

Occasional Contributor

I am glad to see others are having the same trouble as me.   I thought I was having computer issues or that it was me doing something wrong.

When i was looking at my orders and clicked the check box to exclude cancelled orders all I got were cancelled orders.  

Also, when looking at orders and clicking on the back button I really don't want to be brought back to the beginning of the list.   I want to go back to where I was in my list of orders.   

Personally, I think these last changes QVC has done on their website have been horrible. 

Valued Contributor

Sometimes it works & other times it doesn't.Makes no sense to me. I hate when you scroll thru orders & thenit goes back to the beginning again. I have not been able to track returns either. Thankfully they got there & I was refunded.  Hope I don't have anymore. If I do I will take it to USPS & have my own tracking #. At least it telss you the item was delivered!