Respected Contributor

Dear QVC,

I wrote on "beauty" please change the pic of the woman with short hair and skinpy top.  It has been on here forever and I would love to see her in another outfit.  Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Cathy T

Respected Contributor

are you talking about the two girls with the make up brushes in their hands?  white tops?

Respected Contributor

If QVC removed every photo that an individual didn’t like to look at, found offensive or unattractive, etc, there would be nothing left. 

Respected Contributor

Beauty iQ®

Respected Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Beauty iQ®

This is the picture I wrote about on the other thread.  It is under "beauty."  The pic has been on for a long time and others have stated this gal doesn't even appear on Q anymore.  Sure wish they would replace it.  Just MHO.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloosorry I didn't see the one you are talking about.

Trusted Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Beauty iQ®

This is the picture I wrote about on the other thread.  It is under "beauty."  The pic has been on for a long time and others have stated this gal doesn't even appear on Q anymore.  Sure wish they would replace it.  Just MHO.

I agree.  Jillian is not on QVC any longer.  Why is she on the website. QVC?

Respected Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Beauty iQ®

@Jackhound Mom 

That is not an attractive look!  I refrain from using the adjective I would like to.

Respected Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

@seaBreeze wrote:

Beauty iQ®

@Jackhound Mom 

That is not an attractive look!  I refrain from using the adjective I would like to.

Ugh!  It's still there Cat Sad