New Contributor
Mr Slatkin’s candles smell wonderful and thd jars and lids are so pretty. Could you please use a peel off label so we can enjoy there beauty as candy or trinket dishes long after the candles are gone. I’ve put ribbon around them but it covers up so much of the pretty design. I’m enjoying my Scarlet Woods today!!
Thank you!!!
New Contributor
Sorry for some grammar errors. Should be their beauty!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Good suggestion.  I have actually returned a couple of kitchen items when even goo gone didn't work.

Respected Contributor

I love Harry's candles .... I have taken the labels off .... they are wrapped

on there and easy to take off ..... I take the wax left overs off with hot

water ....I have used the glass jars after ....they are great .....I have done a

winter scene and a beach scene ....

Frequent Contributor

The labels are removable.  I put my used up candle in the freezer for a couple of hours and then pop out the leftover wax with a butter knife.  I let my jar thaw out to room temperature and then let it soak in hot, soapy water.  I use Dawn liquid.  The labels pull off easily after they have soaked awhile.  Hope this helps!  The jars and lids are too nice not to reuse again!

Honored Contributor

I just received my TSV Slatkin candles. Opened the big box and the whole room smelled like it was Fall. Love this combination of candles from him. Heart

Respected Contributor

Oh yes the scents are wonderful ....

Honored Contributor

Hope my TSV ones arrive soon. If my helpful neighbor wants one, I'll give her the pick of the litter.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I just received my TSV Slatkin candles. Opened the big box and the whole room smelled like it was Fall. Love this combination of candles from him. Heart

I had exactly that experience today, @World Traveler, when mine arrived.  The fall scents are wonderful, and I prefer these smaller 3-wick candles in their lovely lidded jars to last year's larger, 4-wick version.  I'm leaving them all open to enjoy full-time!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG You're a stronger person than me if you can give any of these candles away. Smiley LOL I really do love them and am going to hoard them all for myself. Smiley Surprised