Order some CluterFree hangers last week and they are great and work really well. I was wondering if this company could make the same type of hangers for kids colthes that have to hang. This would free up space in the childrens closet also. Maybe you could pass on the idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

years ago i bought children's hangers from hsn...joy mangano brand....i just checked ebay...lots of children's velvet flocked hangers....

Honored Contributor
  1. amazon
  2. probably Marshalls etc
Honored Contributor

BBB and TJMaxx carry them too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

The Container Store. Google children's hangers, there are a couple of places

Respected Contributor

Plenty of locations sell children's flocked hangers but they are not always the space saving ones that hook onto each other.  Make sure when you search you specify "space saving" ones. 

Esteemed Contributor

Joy Mangano still has Huggable Hangers on HSN all on sale.   Didn't see any childrens sizes though but the prices are good.  All I have in my closets are her hangers, they have literally changed my life!!

Respected Contributor

The no-slip/Huggable hangers are all I buy now.  The first I purchased were from HSN.  Now I buy them from Boscov.  A couple of years ago I got something like 15-20 hangers for $5 during a really great sale at Boscovs.